View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:01 PM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
When you Americans will use the metric system already? I don't understand all those lb's, feet and horse asses. Sorry for being rude, but your system is very very very weird...

One kilometer has 1000 meters. The water freezes at 0 Celsius and boils at 100. One liter of water is equal to one kilogram. What will happen if the US guy lose a radio resistor somewhere at the North pole? He will cry and die? Any Russian will just paint it (sounds funny, right) with a simple pencil on a paper and insert the contacts into the corners. A one square centimeter of the area drawn by a simple pencil is equal to the resistance of one ohm. I can post countless examples of how the metric system works.
look you are being a total dumb ass and I'll prove it to you right fucking now with one question. you ready butt wipe?

do you have the fucking time and energy to LEARN and entire new set of measurements and math for EVERYTHING?

well dumb fuck do you??