View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 03:46 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
Where are all the people?
photography secret. the slow shutter allows the people to walk through the shots and not be photographed. if there are many many people you would see and colored blur I think and I guy would need to stand still 30-40 seconds 1 minute? I have no idea how slow the shutter is on this stuff... it's like a super math problem I don't want to calculate if that makes sense to you....

you equate photography with 125th shutter which is what the consumer shutter usually runs at... like your phone.... it's 125th I'm thinking. that means 125 times a second if you are curious. that freezes normal action with flash. I shoot at a 200th just to make fucking sure things are crisp.

I have done natural lite shoots with a 30 second shutter. the model just has to freeze for 30 seconds and I needed to use a tripod... beautiful stuff....

it's like politics Mark, a whole more going on, and a lot more complicated than you suspect lol

*peace* the grape...
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote