Thread: News Another Trump Win...
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 03:11 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt-ADX View Post
Bro what are you on about? They gave the Jews 6% of the land that is the birthplace of their entire race. They just went through the biggest displacement and genocide in modern memory, homeless and poor and you think giving them 6% of their homeland back was a crime? It's not their fault that the Arabs didn't like them and attacked in the 40's losing the war and then more land. They then tried again and lost again.

You are one of these people who feel sorry for them because they don't have the means to kill more jews. Oh they only shoot small bombs that don't really work, it's not fair Israel hits them back with real bombs booo hooo. You don't get it, if they had better weapons they would use them daily. It's Israels job to stop that shit, hundreds of tunnels daily get shut down. You think all these protests are civil? No it's Hamas attacking the borders. They are trying to cause confusion and kidnap and kill soliders. They don't want peace, they could have it tomorrow.
you know what jews fled from apart from germans? european anti semitism...where ever they went somebody did not like them...

now why did the noble UK not gift away 6% of UK land?...oh right...FUCK THAT did the USA want to take them in? FUCK NO...

they acted back then exactly as you guys...I mean the arabs are being really bad sports for acting exactly like you guys...and then you supported them even more and they got even more land...and the arabs had the gall to get angry over this...can you believe it?

"israel wants peace"....what a joke...I could steal somebodys house and be like "I want peace...according to my holy book this was mine...peace! I want peace LOL"

the west fucked the arabs over...this is factual reality...