Thread: News Another Trump Win...
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 07:02 AM  
xClips Jim
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
Previous presidents were in the same predicament, but they kept reissuing the waiver's every six months on "national security" grounds. Trump signed it twice for the same reasons. Campaign promise or not, you want to hope those "national security" grounds, have been resolved.
Of course. But the reality is - we just don't know. How could we?

I am merely pointing out what would seem self-evident. This is not just a Donald Trump doing whatever he wants thing. It's long-term U.S. policy - he promised to implement it and he did.

Based on the rest of our current strategy, I would assume it has something to do with the changes that are coming soon to Iran. Normally, I'd be as worried as you guys but he keeps calling things right, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

I also believe Israel has their own U.S. face slap coming. We're not stupid as to what they have been doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
btw given the context its not sarcasm, but wankonasm
And saying this move is only to "keep Jared the Jew happy - end of story" is very adult - and provable - right? Grow up.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote