View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 04:21 AM  
ByOffers

Industry Role:
Ever wonder about new traffic sources?

Good Day, Webmarketers! How is it going?

In case you ever thought about switching to a new traffic source but wasn't sure if there were good offers for that traffic. Let me help you a bit with that and guide you through the most popular and profitable methods of promotion, and how you can use that with our offers.

SEO

Search Engine Optimization is one of the most profitable traffic drivers. A website with a right set of SEO tools can bring enormous volume daily. You can start doing SEO without any investments, but for a better results it's worth putting money in. If you are really eager to know more about SEO simply create your website and try to rank it to the first position SERP. Simply google all the questions you'll come up with during your path
As an affiliate manager I'd suggest promoting PPS or RevShare offers with high payout for SEO traffic. Particularly at ByOffers the best would be:

CryptoSoft | PPS | Responsive with payouts ranging from $300 to $500 depending on the GEO.
HookUP.com | PPS | Responsive with a payout $60.
5G Male | PPS | Responsive with amazing $85 payout!

And the most important these offers are ok with doorways, which is great for those of you who prefer Blackhat SEO methods

Display

Display traffic may mean two things. First - you have your own website with lots of users where you can place a banner with an offer you promote. Second - display traffic is media buy. You simply rent the places at websites and place your banners there. I'd like to focus on the second case. You can find lots of ad networks if you just google it. But you should know which ad network is the most suitable for each niche:

For Adult the two sharks of the industry are ExoClick and TrafficFactory.
Mainstream Dating will convert well with Etarg and Mgid ad networks.
AdprimeHealth worked for me for almost 1 year in Health&Beauty offers.
Crypto and BizOpps offers will be successfully promoted with AdClickMedia.

Anyways you shouldn't forget about AdWords which covers the major part of ads in Google. But you got to be careful as of their restrictions and rules.
With us you can run most of the offers with display ads, yet the most convertible would be these 3 mainstream offers:

VictoriaHearts 35+ | SOI | Desktop with a PPL $6.5.
RomanceTale 35+ | SOI | Desktop with a single opt-in payout $7!
ArabianDate | SOI | Responsive - $4.5 payout.

I would suggest you starting with these 3 because they are easy to promote and convert. Health and Crypto need bigger budgets and some experience.

Social Media

This is one of the simplest (at first glance) ways to promote. On some point it is, but for a voluminous income requires lots of knowledge and time. Nevertheless that's a great option to start with. You can create a community which is applicable to the topic you are going to promote, use special tools (mass following, mass liking etc) to create a huge community. You can also buy ads at Facebook which is extremely convertible in hands of a master if we take into account 2 billions of users at that social network. But that's more about media buying. Social media traffic is considered by the advertisers as one of the most high-quality traffic sources. Some deceitful affiliates call chat traffic a social media traffic which absolutely not and has a way worse quality

We can offer lots of offers at ByOffers for social networks but the most profitable would be sweepstakes and mainstream dating offers such as:

VictoriaHearts 35+ iOS | SOI | Mobile with $3 payout.
Russian Beauty Date | SOI | Desktop - $4 payout.
Airplane Ticket | SOI | Responsive - $2 for just completing a registration form!

I would call e-mail marketing one of the oldest marketing solutions, so it is one of the most effective ways of promotion even though tons of low quality spam e-mails sent every day. You can obtain your e-mail lists through your website or simply buying them. First choice is the wisest as the quality will be much better. Whereas buying the lists may be waste of money as the lists are usually resold couple of hundred times. The most popular offers to promote with e-mail marketing are essay, e-commerce, dating and freebies. At ByOffers I'd recommend to emphasize at mainstream dating offers like:

VictoriaHearts 35+ (E-mail) | SOI | Desktop with amazing payout $9 per SOI registration!
RomanceTale 35+ (E-mail) | SOI | Desktop with the same great payout of $9 per lead!

I hope this you'll find this article useful!

Welcome to test the offers mentioned above here!
ByOffers is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote