View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 06:35 PM  
babeterminal
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
wow this guy is unreal

I don’t see any reason to reinstate you. You have not done any promotional work for me for years.

Your affiliate status won’t affect whether or not you get the fees from earlier this week. You were an active affiliate for some of them and not for some of them.

If you have done anything for me in the past couple of years, please let me know. I don’t need to send out updates. I post 3 or 4 new videos each week and any affiliate is welcome to use them to promote my stuff. I understand that the old-school affiliate model was for the content owner to produce a bunch of galleries and send them out and then hope to get sales from them. That business model is pretty much dead. The newer affiliates are producing their own promotional content, based on what the content owner is posting.

You might want to take a look at my website. I have over 2000 different videos for sale. Each one can be promoted. This is why I have customers come and drop 100 to 200 dollars at a time.

If you were actively promoting my websites, I would have no problem with letting you have 16 fees for a regular customer.