View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 05:53 PM  
babeterminal
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Jeff Curry ccbill acc 931706 northwestbeauties dot com
suspended my account for making sales comes up with this

Sure. As far as I know, you are still getting credit for the sales, according to what I see when I log into my account.

Here is what happened from my perspective.

The customer who made the purchases is a regular customer. Once every week or two, he will make several purchases.

Evidently, he had done some search engine searching and picked up your cookie from a gallery. Maybe that day, maybe a day or two before.

When I saw the purchases coming in and the affiliate bonuses, I did not recognize you. I don’t know if we had ever corresponded and I could not recall you ever sending me a new customer.

I have had problems in the past with customers or associates signing up as affiliates to get themselves discounts on my videos. Since I didn’t recognize you, I was not sure if this was the case or not.

I contacted CC Bill and asked about you. They would not vouch for you, so I suspended your account.

I saw that sales kept coming in and also affiliate bonuses, which should not have happened.

I contacted CC Bill again and said I wanted those fees refunded to me. Something was wrong with their system.

So, that is what it looked like from my end.

Technically, you are entitled to the fees and you are welcome to lobby CC Bill for them. However, the intent of the affiliate program is for affiliates to find new customers and direct them to the content owner’s websites. You have never done that for me. You did post a couple of galleries, so you deserve some affiliate fees for that, but I think you will agree that getting 16 fees for galleries that you had probably forgotten about, may be a bit much.

what was that i am confussed
well fuck a duck I HAVE NO WORDS