View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 02:50 PM  
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adraco View Post
A Paxum business account can transfer to a business bank account.
A Paxum personal account can transfer to a personal bank account.
Just like it has always been, why would that have changed in your mind?

Stop asking stupid questions already answered hundreds of times before.
Why would you open several tickets with support? It's because of people like you it gets so cluttered up and everyone has to wait. Do you think it helps if you open more tickets?
I guess i would think that since i had done it a few transfers in the past from my paxum business account to my personal bank account without issues. As far as the tickets i opened they have been open for over a month relating to other questions i have/had. Further more i didnt realize i had to read every gfy thread to get my answer about my paxum account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan G View Post
Quoted for the truth. It’s dumbasses like him that is overloading support with stupid fucking questions.
you have no idea how many tickets i have opened or when or even what about
Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.

Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out:
expresswritersonline!
ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: [email protected]
TrainWreckContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote