View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 01:07 PM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapaz View Post
@RuthB how can I get Wire to a bank account that is not in my name? Is it possible? I ve posted a ticket but I hope I do not have to wait 20 days to get an answer.. since have a few thousands locked there.
No that is not an option for personal account-holders. You can only withdraw to a bank account in your own name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
Ruth, if all we wanted was to take out our money to our own bank account we would get paid directly to our bank account. Would be cheaper and faster. We need to be able to pay for our expenses by using our funds in Paxum and the card is the only good way to do this.

Withdrawals to ext CC is only avail to selected countries and to selected CC issuer for 3% more. Worst, if people CC is not in USD, they have to pay for the currency exchange twice if they are spending in USD. You can't pretend this is a good solution. the Paxum Card is a must.
I just wanted it to be clear that we do offer other options, so that everyone understands that Paxum isn't just the card. We are more than just a card.

Thanks
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote