View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 03:45 PM  
Cyber Fucker
Hmm

Industry Role:
Location: On an endless road around the world for rock and roll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapaz View Post
Well yeah.. it's kinda strange ..replacement card that will be replaced by another "definitive" card ( almost immediately). BUT... nobody got a card (yet). Imagine when (IF) they will get it and everyone will try to activate it. It will be a mess lol. Meanwhile, we already got billed for the maintenance fee.. I can't understand why some sponsor can not integrate Epayservice ( they look serious, excellent support, and ship cards right away ). Still, I hope someone will get the Card and give a sign here! Meanwhile, I 've been already billed for my ghost card...
I think that after this everyone should get at least 50% off that fee, if not all 100%. People pay for a service but there is no service provided, so the deal is broken basically, and money should be refunded.

Meanwhile, they also announced $5 a month if there are no transactions for 3 months, how can there be some if people can't use the service. Ridiculous.