View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 08:08 AM  
tfto
GFY and your feelings.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Agreed.

From all that has been observed I think it's a pretty fair deduction that Bladewire is a paid shill and political poster only here to push his agenda using deception, deflection, reverse accusations, propoganda tactics, threats, and multiple nics all the while to do it.
I think a lot of people have come to the same conclusion.

Quote:
He has adversely effected this board and the once frequent GFY loyalist in every way possible, and has just about strangled any quality posts out of this place with his constant propoganda threads.

Any thread that isn't a political thread, he makes sure to turn it into one.. And that is a problem
I have seen him do the same thing. Threads that were by no means political, he manages to make them political.
Quote:
Multiple bonified members here have literally watched him create threads and keep them bumped with his obvious multiple nics.
Have you noticed his fake nics have been quiet lately?
Quote:
The dude straight up threatened Eric and AVN Media partners alike to bend the knee to his alt-left threats.. and has been caught red handed sky rocketing thread counts..
There was a thread about Hot chicks on Facebook. It took years to organically grow to hundreds of thousands of views. Bladelier made a thread and in a 24 hour time frame, his lame ass thread surpassed the chicks on FB page views. Any person with a shred of common sense could tell he was redirecting traffic or using a bot to hit that thread.
Quote:
But in earnest, I think Bladewire has earned it.
Agreed and I am sure I am not the only one who agrees.

It's a real fucking bummer [/QUOTE]

Quote:
Ps,

The current poll count is 40 out of 52 people have fallen victim to Bladewires "smear campaigns".

That is 77%

How is this dude not so much as got a warning?
The board would be better off with him Banned for Life. If that were to happen, the Psycho would DDOS the board or redirect his traffic to some threads on the board. Either way, it's almost like he is blackmailing. I'm not 100% sure about this but I think JDL and other people were banned for doing less. JDL's posts were funny as hell.
tfto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote