View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 10:56 PM  
Diomed
Converting like it's 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfto View Post
So tell everyone, How much are you getting paid to post?
Agreed.

From all that has been observed I think it's a pretty fair deduction that Bladewire is a paid shill and political poster only here to push his agenda using deception, deflection, reverse accusations, propoganda tactics, threats, and multiple nics all the while to do it.

He has adversely effected this board and the once frequent GFY loyalist in every way possible, and has just about strangled any quality posts out of this place with his constant propoganda threads.

Any thread that isn't a political thread, he makes sure to turn it into one.. And that is a problem

Multiple bonified members here have literally watched him create threads and keep them bumped with his obvious multiple nics.

The dude straight up threatened Eric and AVN Media partners alike to bend the knee to his alt-left threats.. and has been caught red handed sky rocketing thread counts..

I realize the general dynamic is "live and let live" on this board as of late in terms of moderation and ban hammers..

But in earnest, I think Bladewire has earned it.

Speaking for myself only, I do and have done plenty of actual business here and the moment I see the main page filled up by Bladewire propoganda posts I'm just like.. "RIP pony boy".

It's a real fucking bummer

CHAT SALES - PAID TRAFFIC - CONVERSION - CREATIVES - CONSULTATION
Diomed is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote