View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 03:34 PM  
CurrentlySober
Too lazy to wipe my ass

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smack dat View Post
I know it's not exactly quick but as an idea. I saw a guy in Liverpool a couple of weeks ago busking.
His 'trick' was to run about 20 feet and jump through a ring of knives then dive through a ring of fire.
The whole busk took maybe 10 minutes and at the end he held out a bag which people deposited money into. I estimated he took around £200 in that 10 minutes.

I also estimated he did 3 an hour (£600)

And did a 6 hour day (£3600). That's £7200 over a weekend.

That's the kind of shit I am talking about but that guy was pretty athletic and ribbed. He had obviously trained to jump through knives and fire... if I tried it I would clearly die.
Understood. Reminds me of coming out of a Dennys diner in downtown LA and this homeless guy begging for money. He was just sat on the floor with his handout. However, all around him were loads of rats running about. I handed him some small change to be polite and suggested that he should train the rats to do a little circus act for people coming out the diner.

He must have listened to me, cause next time we came out the diner he had them all running around in little circles at his feet. Some were jumping through little hoops and stuff and then a little tiny car pulled up, and about 20 rats, all dressed up as clowns piled out of it. It was hilarious !

We handed him at least $200 each cause it was so clever how he had trained the rats and stuff. He was making a fortune and I didn't even ask him for a cut as it was my idea...

So anyway, to apply this to you, while you may not be able to jump through flaming rings of fire and knives etc, why not train a dog to do it for you? Not just any dog, but get a three legged one, cause that will win the sympathy money... You wont need to get a performers license either, cause if the police show up, just show them the dog and explain ypu are going dogging, but its your first time, so its possible that you are doing it wrong.

Good luck

👁️ 👍️ 💩
CurrentlySober is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote