View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 11:33 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWalker View Post
Ruth, will the card continue to work till its expiration date? Can I continue using it ( with the funds already loaded ) till I get the replacement?

Any risk of seeing the card get frozen before I get the replacement?

thanks
You can continue to use your Choice Bank issued Paxum card with the already existing funds until June 30th 2018. Please try to empty your card of funds by that date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDaniel View Post
PAXUM! Ruth!!!

My money stuck between "Current" and "MasterCard" accounts in "Pending Charges".
I can't withdraw from ATM. I can't cancel this transfer to card to get money back on "Current" account to use another withdraw option.

I need money ASAP.
You don't answer emails and tickets.
I believe I already assisted you with this, but if not please email me again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optic View Post
Hey Ruth! Can You please as a paxum representative, speak with Exoclick - they stopped paymants via Paxum and it is not very easy now to receive payments from them. Can You just ask them (or maybe You know) what is the reason of them stopping paying via paxum even though others pay with ease, all tubes pay using paxum, traffic brokers definately use it for payments to webmasters, etc. Cheers, hope to hear from You soon)
Exoclick is issuing payments to publishers via Paxum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitra View Post
Hello Ruth,
Could you check my account transaction?
ID transaction 114427
I tried to withdraw funds to personal account via wire, but it's suspended during a week already.
Could you help?
I just responded to your DM here, and I have a query into accounting about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajiewa View Post
Hi, Ruth!
I live in Russia... Please, tell me how can I safely transfer money? I have a debit card in ruble currency, will it work? Is it enough just to specify the card number and photo?
I replied to your email earlier today and provided you with the Paxum User Guide for External Card Withdrawals

http://paxumblog.com/wp-content/uplo...withdrawal.pdf
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote