View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:24 AM  
tfto
GFY and your feelings.

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
Interesting to see where you delusions lead ya.

I've said before, and I will say it again. $1000 on the table, Eric can easily dismiss your claims. As his has already done in the past about all your other fake nic accusations.
Can I get in on this $1000?. I could use the free money. Eric bitchslapped him good late last year about calling people fake nics. Completely, totally and utterly destroying his whole fake nic claims. Then, the stupid fuck keeps on going with calling people fake nics who he doesn't agree with. I have called Bladelier out numerous times to prove I am a fake nic. Every time he either ignores me, deflects to some other mind-numbing bullshit, or posts some lame ass GIF. His new line for deflection is calling people Russian Trolls.

The best part was last year when he was all about following the rules of the board. When he was called out, by more that one person, about making false accusations (fake nic claims), the board rules seemed not to apply to him. The psycho has been caught more than once making false claims.

Can someone explain what do his screeencaps from his Obama phone prove?. Besides his Obama phone can do screencaps?

Quote:
The real irony is that you have several yourself.
They are easy to pick out. I wonder how many of those 7 are his fake nics?.

Quote:
Makes me feel sorry for ya.. Watching your unhinged physcotic ass sit here and talk to yourself for hours on end every single day. Try getting outside and getting some sun ya nutter

Sure hope your shill rates are worth it Bladewire.

You make this board a shitty place.
Bladelier has single handed ruined this board. What once was a fun place to visit, is now a never-ending political bullshit board. Eric should ban him for a month.

The new total is/was 24-7.
tfto is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote