Thread: Business Paxum Issue
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 03:30 AM  
NewNick
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by polosas View Post
i just got payoneer on phone and they told me that i'm good to receive payments to it and use the card that i have (issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd)

but have not found program that would pay to them in old way to card
Thats because of a lack of confidence.

A program would have to wire funds to Payoneer in order for the funds to then be distributed to its affiliates.

Now if said funds do not reach the affiliates for whatever reason the program is responsible. Then if a program gets a bad rep on industry boards for not paying because you guys all love a drama thread, then you can lose your whole affiliate business because
of the shitty payment service that you trusted.

You lose your money, and you lose your reputation.

We stopped using all of these systems some time ago. Every month a new bank, wires going missing, cards not working, etc etc. Fuck that.

It is time you all faced up to reality. Get a bank account, suck up the wire fees, and pay your taxes.

Or, you can carry on playing this game of risk. Money in motion.