View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 02:20 AM  
Jel
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
The good ole USA averages 70 bombs/day...oh and 550gay rapes/day...just sayin...
can't this be bad as well? It's not a competition... I know you don't get much love on here but I do see a lot of your points and where you are coming from - I certainly know how I'd be feeling if I was a citizen trying to go through life in one of the countries the west throws bombs at. Whether I'd take that out on citizens of the west I dunno, and to be fair I think you get a lot of shit with posts like "cruci mad cos america bombed the shit out o his country'... well who the fuck wouldn't be

Strikes me you are taking out your pain/anger/etc on the wrong people though, and not exactly making people stop and think about the carnage/misery caused to actual people who have fuck all to do with what their govt's do. I'd wager most on here don't like the fact the west 'help' with invasions and oil grabs, and the rest don't pay that much attention to it.

Barking out your above quote every couple of days does pretty much fuck all to give anyone pause for thought though, and is about as useful as bladeidiots and his other accounts spouting 'foreign nic in a foreign country is a fakebot putin blahblah' at everything. It's like justifying police brutality just because criminals are also bad. One does not absolve the other.
Jel is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote