View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 02:07 PM  
AFSC
#1 for Content Licensing

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashyContent View Post
I also tried to find Loryn Taylor as AFSC said they were waiting to reply to my posts after not only speaking to Keith O Connor but Loryn too... I tried to find her but her Skype and ICQ accounts seem to have been inactive for a long time... I have messaged her on both just incase she still logs in but from what I can see she doesn't...

Likewise her Twitter and Facebook pages have not been used in over 18 months... shame would love to have spoken to her about what went on...

That being said just found a few more emails from Loryn from back when all this was going on... so should make for some interesting reading lol...

Also even funnier, in 2014 I was contacted again by AFSC by Anthony trying to buy more content... and then 2016 by Brandon Ackerman trying to buy more content...
LOL, this gets funnier as it goes.

So, hold on, you need to reach out to Loryn to discuss a deal that was finalized in 2014.

You need to go sorting through emails of a deal you settled and accepted money to finalize in 2014

And you think being contacted by someone from AFSC regarding content in 2014 or 2016 is relevant today?

Are you someone that just likes to curl up on the couch and watch black and white movies and look back to the golden age.

The deal between you and AFSC was 5 years ago, FIVE. Best of luck for the future Steve (and the past too I guess)
AFSC is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote