View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 05:07 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSC View Post
Rebranding fail because a couple of trolls who believe in more conspiracy theories than Alex Jones say so and come up with theories based on something they heard in the parking lot of Walmart? Because some competitors of AFSC come in and lend an "unbiased" opinion and desperate sales plug for their own content?

We're very happy with the responses we have received by messages and emails about the new site, and most important we have found out about some sales that were made we were unaware of which was the main purpose of this post to begin with.

If you're not a fan of AFSC, that's OK, there's a lot of content companies out there to serve your content needs. But we're very happy to have the customer base we have and we will continue to provide the best in premium content at the best prices.
So far no one has had a good word to say about AFSC. Emails and messages are proof if you show screen grabs and can prove they weren't fake.

It will cost you nothing to honour all the deals Brandon made on your behalf if you use FTP, or a Cloud server with a secure login.

The designer excuse for the scammed content on your site is bullshit. Any sensible designer will ask for content to use in a new project. Any business man would give content to allow a designer to design a new site.

When Brandon and I did a deal, the money came from Brandon before I sent the hard drives because of his history.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote