View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 10:01 PM  
Profits of Doom
Monster Rain

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Trump does that to make our hospitals dirty and provide free HIV and cancer treatment to everybody. Didn't you know that?
I'm going to give you some advice that you did not ask for and probably won't follow. I own CyberSEO and it's an absolutely incredible plugin. With the amount of money people can make using CyberSEO you should be rich from your sales, but I'm going to take a guess and say that you are not. You want to know why? Because you are killing yourself with these threads. I totally get that you have pride in your country, but is arguing with people on here making you a cent? Hell no, you have people that will never buy CyberSEO because of how you conduct yourself on here, which is a damn shame because like I said, it's an amazing plugin.

The people that argue with you on here already have their minds made up, and so do you, so you aren't changing their opinions, and they aren't changing yours. So why bother when you are only costing yourself sales? Do yourself a favor and treat this board as what it should be, a vehicle to get you sales, and if you want to argue politics do it on another board where you have nothing to lose. Or hire a salesman to market your product on here and don't post here at all. You are absolutely killing yourself getting into these pointless arguments...
Profits of Doom is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote