View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 12:57 AM  
onwebcam
Fake Nick 1.0

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diomed View Post
How do you guys stay in this permanent loop?

How have you not challenged your personal awareness and broken this cycle? You think it gives you meaning? Pleasure? I'd hazard to guess more like stress.

None of you will ever make a single iota of difference, it's the classic fart in a jar.

Why not agree to disagree, then find some common ground and build from there? More power for actual change exists there, rather than "just you wait, trump is really done for this time!".

I've been a liberal all my life and always hated republicans.. But liberals have had it their way for so long that they have become the new baddies, and spoiled rotten ones at that.

What is scary as fuck is that Fox News is probably the most reliable source these days.

Liberals are so fucking out of touch with regular working class people it's crazy.

Bunch of nutters trying to edge out control with threads that see 100 views.. LULZ.

Let that thud of cock to the face jar some neurons loose in your peanut ya crazies.
PREACH my brother