View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 08:28 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Factually incorrect to begin with. I'm Canadian, you idiot.
You can be even a rat. Do you think I care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
So what you're trying to say is that people are dying at a MUCH higher rate from aids in Russian than they are in the USA
Of course not and I gave you a link to Washington Post. The USA is a leader of the AIDS-related deaths after Africa. Russia is not even close according to the official US stats which show just maybe 10% of the actual numbers. Because a homeless man/woman or a street whore can not just come to the nearest AIDS-clinic in the States and do a blood test for free. He/she can not say something like give me anti-virus pills because I have HIV. In Russia it's a normal thing (free tests and free treatment is guaranteed by the government), but not in the USA. So if the US newspapers say that 100 Americans die every day over 80 in Russia, I would multiple their numbers by 10 times. Because 90% of those who die of AIDS in the States don't even know they had it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
He can only think what Putin tells him to think.
To "him"? To CNN? To BBC? To the OP of this thread?

Quote:
SputnikSEO says Chernobyl is a Ukraine problem, not Russia
I don't know who SputnikSEO is, but he is absolutely right. Since 1991 Chernobyl belongs to the Ukraine and has no relation to my country. Before 1991 it was a part of the Soviet union and belonged to 15 republics like Russia, the Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belorussia, Moldova, Latvia, Estonia etc. Russia, the Ukraine and Estonia are not the Soviet Union (like Texas and California are not Mexico and Alaska is not a part of Czarist Russian Empire). These are different and independent countries (I mean the post USSR republics but not Texas or California - a side node for stupid clowns). Is that a surprise for you? As I said above, the US education sucks and your parents were real losers if they were unable to pay for you to get some university degree. I believe that my cat has a bigger brain than you...

Quote:
Russians built a faulty reactor and now Chernobyl is a graveyard.
Russians? Are you sure? Maybe Soviets have built it? Georgians, Armenians, Chechens, Burats, Jews, Finns etc? Whey were not Russians. They were Soviets. Russia is not in charge for the Soviet Union - we were less than 50% of the total population. Yes, Russia has agreed to pall ALL THE DEBTS of the Soviet Union and it HAS PAID THEM IN FULL. Nothing else links Russia to the Soviet Union or to Alaska (a note for senile morons like you, it's a state in the USA).

So according to your broken logic, Chernobyl is still Russian while Alaska is not?

Why you are so stupid, ah?