View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 02:02 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
Everybody knows the Russians beat the shit out of their women.
Are you crazy, junkie? Everybody knows that Americans beat the shit out of their women. I mean those ones who are not guys. Are you banned by youtube?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
But how would you know? Putin controls your media and only allows you to see what he wants you to see.
Do you understand that you are talking just like a usual junkie? If Putin controls everything - CNN, BBC, Euronews, DW, France24 and other channels that I watch on TV (he even controls this thread on GFY, right?), how you can know something that is hidden from you by Putin? Do you understand that you speak like you have a serious delirium? Don't you know the meaning of the word "logic"? I don't have to read your posts to see the situation in Russia. I live here - you are not. You, peasant haven never even visited my country, while I was to yours for many times. So you are a piece of shit who can't afford even Obamacare for yourself and your family members and you are trying to teach me here? You are just nothing, do you understand it?