View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 10:41 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
Seems to be working out well for you.
O'rly? You are the last person on the planet who can tell me that.

Read this moron: This Deadly Epidemic Kills Nearly 100 Americans Every Day

Quote:
As a gay man in New York during this time, Mr France buried many friends and lovers. His own story is one of those he knits together in this riveting account of the men and women who refused to surrender in the face of AIDS. Despite its grim subject, this is an inspiring book. At a time when many Americans are worried once again about the wisdom and compassion of their elected leaders, “How to Survive a Plague” offers a salient reminder of what can be achieved by citizens who remain unbowed and unbroken.
Don't you understand you have an epidemic of AIDS in the USA and it can not be stopped because you have no free treatment and even no free tests (go to a nearest AIDS clinic in the States and ask them to make a free blood test on HIV and Hepatitis - they will laugh at your face). You (yes personally you) can be already HIV infected and you don't even know about it. Perhaps it's ok for the people like you, but it scares me for real.

In contrast to the Russian HIV statistic, the American one shows just the top of iceberg, because most of the US people who have AIDS don't even know about it.

And don't tell me about 80 people who die of AIDS in Russia. Most of them are heroine junkies and they die of overdose. Yes, they have HIV (for your statistics), but not HIV kills them... Also there is a lot of people who don't believe in HIV and refuse to get the treatment (some people are being sued and get a jail time because they do not allow their kids to take pills for religious reasons). About a year ago I was watching a show on TV Rain, where one HIV-infected Ukrainian girl (she's got it from her mother) said that she has a 14-year old friend who works as a prostitute. She's also is HIV-positive but she simply denies to get the treatment. Course she will die of AIDS. That's her choice.