View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 06:07 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
2. Cancer treatment is free, except for the prescriptions. They would be $8 each.
For any American citizen? Wow!!! Sounld like a dream country to me.

Quote:
I can't get breast implants, because I'm not female. But I do know women that got them because of non-cosmetic reasons. Mole removal is not cosmetic if you say it's bothering you.
Wow again!!! American peeps, please learn these life hacks! Hey, morons, stop paying for Obamacare! You can live like Mr Pheer and pay just nothing for everything! A good Trump will pay for your treatment, the high education of your kids, for your houses (you will be surprised but in 90's people of Russia got houses worth 100 thousands or millions of US dollars for free). I and Mr Pheer grantee you a free medicine and a free education for your kids. You just lived it wrong before today. Wake up America, now it's all free for you!

Quote:
Several people on GFY are eligible for the same care I get.
They are idiots like you or what?

Quote:
And it's not related to their income.
You are a poor man who can't earn for his life and his family? In Russia we call people like this a shit. Hope in the States you have some different definition.

P.S. My parents have got a 3-beadrooms apartments form the Soviet government for nothing (zero rubles were paid for them). They have paid something like 50 rubles (about $2 US dollars) to make it private and sold it for about $100 thousands USD in cash. Can you believe that? You can't, I know but that's absolutely 100% true.