just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pheer View Post
I would pay $0 for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
America doesn't have a issue with actual healthcare. We have some of the best in the world.
No you haven't. You have some overpriced shit which does not work.

Quote:
I do get charged $8 for prescriptions though, but they get delivered to my door so it's not a bad deal.
Every country like even Somalia has an online dielivery. I have no idea which drugs did you buy, but I believe they are 10'x times cheaper here.

This is a quote for all the Americans:

Quote:
I would pay $0 for it. Same as I've paid for my glasses, 4 surgeries, anesthesia, lab work, X-rays/CT scans/MRI, whatever else I need.
Guys, do you understand how stupid you are? You pay for Obamacare. You pay for an ambulance and even for a HIV treatment, while Mr Pheer pays nothing for everything! He can get even a silicone breast implants and cancer treatment for free. Do you know how to use email? Ask the smart ass guy how to do the same ;)

P.S. Dude, everything you had except the glasses will be also free here in Russia. Course if it's not a cosmetic surgery.