View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 03:00 PM  
x3m
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuthB View Post
Wires are processed within 3 business days of submitting the request, and they take about 3 business days to reach you. At the moment we're typically seeing clients receive wires within 3-5 business days from submitting the request.
Ruth,

I submitted my wire transfer request on 2018-04-13 01:35:33, before the business day started on last Friday 13th.

So it was Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, four business (banking) days.

My wire status in my Paxum account is still “Processing”.

That was a test wire for me, for a few hundred dollars, just to see if it will be processed on time. But once again, before sending wires for thousands on a regular basis, I want to make sure that this is a reliable way to withdraw money. Is there any Customer Support that I can contact about wires if I need information about my particular transfer, that can reply promptly? Because nobody is answering tickets now, they are all busy with verification requests as you said. So it feels like sending money into a black hole without Customer Support, not really comfy.

Maybe you can have a couple of guys there dedicating themselves to answering questions regarding wires/ACH/EFT and everything else NOT related to verification, new accounts and cards? Or is there any phone support about wires?

Thank you!
x3m is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote