View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 09:34 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Free you say? I wouldn't be treated here if you fucking PAID
And you will die of caner or AIDS as the most Americans do. Do you consider it funny? You Americans are so funny, because you live in the Disney World dreams. Do you really care how cool the hospital looks like if it gives you a free anti-HIV pills and provides anti-cancer treatment (surgery, chemo and radio) for FUCKIN' free??? As I told here, a mother in law of my friend was diagnosed with 4th grade censer with multiple metastases in intestines and other organs many years ago. She had a surgery and receives a free treatment. Believe me or not, but she lives a normal life which she gives to her grandchildren. Does she care how her free clinic looks like? I think no.

Quote:
It's sad that in your country a doctor gets as a McDonald's worker
Depends on where the doctor works. In a free clinic or in a private one?

Quote:
All the Russian UNIs rank at the bottom of the shit pile
Course our Russian UNIs rank at the bottom of the shit pile, so you can reach cosmos only with Russian rockets and you - Americans have to buy my scripts.

You're such an idiot

P.S. Don't post those pics please. Just use a Google (you are not banned there I believe): private russian clinic - Google Search -are them somehow different to the private ones in the USA? Yes, they are much cheaper and that's the only real difference...

You have posted a picture from «OAO Medicina» clinic (a private one). For your information, it's not for oligarchs. Check out their prices. They at least 100's times cheaper than prices in any rotten US clinic in the outskirts of Alabama.

Clown ))))))))))))))))))))))