View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 04:58 AM  
monica2012

Industry Role:
Hello Ruth

Like a new usser poin of view ...

I m an independent cam girl working with just 1 platform , till now i was getting pay by FCP - recive the founds on my card and all was fine ( i can t use bank accounts because i have them blocked ).Now that platform i work with it s offering paxum also as payment option .Please ask me with some answers about your system :

1.from the moment i will open my paxum account and the moment i will recive my card i must wait ? A) 3-4 weeks B) 5-6 weeks or C) over 6 weeks
2.the new cards will be issued by what bank ? ( right now i have 3200$ stuck on my fcp card because the Choice Bank allowed me to take out only 10000 before they block the rest of the amounts ) ,Do you have ideea what are the limits at the new bank ?
3.let s say i open a paxum account and i wish to witdraw the amount by wire in my sister bank account ..it is possible or she must open a separate paxum account and if it s this situation ...i can transfer the amounts by my account to her account ?

Thank you anticipated
monica2012 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote