Old 04-16-2018, 07:27 PM  
phil-flash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grisey View Post
Originally Posted by Grisey
Honestly

Phil ~ Everyone has seen the content a zillion times, but the $5 sales are o.k but if your buying traffic you might want to think higher value.... but hes been selling this month because of nikki topless pics
Phad ~ His girls don't update enough to keep sending sales as no content to promote them with, Lex nai = july, brooke marks 1 set every 2 months, bailey maybe 6 to 8 weeks every new set, re adding zips makes sales but if you are aiming for sales to rebill its a hard push
Pattycake ~ still makes good sales and good rebills but rebills are well down this month and sales compared to last few months and the new zip has been the worse seller for me since starting again. But she does good soild rebills to keep sending traffic
Spunky ~ I pick the odd sale up here and there and rebill also, i just hate micheals content .... no offense spunky :P
Zishy ~ he bangs a set out every 2 days and good tease/nude tease content, low value join $6.99 to webby or $21 for year buys.
Ariel ~ Shooting naughty content and pick up sales to her
Andiland ~ started doing weekly sales with andi now rebills are abit slow
FTV ~ high ratio but still sells and rebills good

That is a honest critic based on my sales and traffic
I just wanted to point out, that just this past week or so I upped my pricing for initial joins, so on new sales you should see a 100% bump... and on rebills, they will still be a low price point, but if you are patient... they will grow and hopefully add up. I am seeing my 6 plus month rebills grow a lot since the reinvigoration-ism of my sites.

Sorry for the topic derailment...
phil-flash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote