View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 06:53 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Translation: you jerk off a lot and feel like it's a 7 mile run to finally cum nowadays
actually I'm very fragile after all the injuries/surgeries and the TBA surgeries... so cardio 5-6 times a week and I added the rowing machine for strength.

Mr. Wire I wasn't able to pick up a cup of coffee with my left hand or arm for over 4 months, it has been very slow... surgery was 12/15

I have a torn bicep and ripped tendons right shoulder... left shoulder is held together with screws, bicep sown together.

Torn meniscus right knee with arthritis, both conditions 'aggravate' each other apparently. my knee burns so bad sometimes I can't sleep. weed helps that and my shoulders...

I have had both elbows operated on and if I don't really pay attention my hands drop things due to nerve damage.... the only saving grace in my life right now is cardio and bass... studying the bass has really pulled my hands in shape.

I just finished about 2 hours of finger stuff and my hands feel almost normal.. it takes about 4 hours to get my fingers really working and 6 or more to sizzle... per day...

right now with work and the moving crap I don't have the time however I plan to change that. I really can't see anything more important that bass playing after the bills are paid.

I have no concerns at all for any of the concerns here at GFY among the 'regulars'
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote