View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 03:21 PM  
TBFS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by His Infernal Majesty View Post
I’m not sure where it is “masses”. It’s mostly the same few guys from NNM then a couple people chimed in who said killing rebills is dumb and I agreed with them.

But case in point. Do I HAVE to keep working with someone who acts like this? I mean what is the proper way to cut this guy off because I do not want to let me use my content anymore.

If I let him keep the rebills can I DMCA the content? Can someone give me a clear answer on this?

Best/Most honest way to cut ties with him would be to tell him (2 weeks in advance?) you will turn all his new sales in to 0% revshare (so he will not get paid for new sales) and you no longer want his business. and that he needs to remove your content

Then keep his account active for the rebills he still has from before this point. once no more rebills come in, close the account and pay every outstanding balance (even if it's below a min payout)

If he does not remove your content after the 2 week period, you would act like you found the content on a pirate site (dcma?)

I would only do this with a good reason, because if it's for nonsense it wouldnt be strange other affiliates get scared.

But i think this would be a honest solution.

thebestfetishsites.com
TBFS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote