View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:57 PM  
Grisey
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by His Infernal Majesty View Post
We had one guy recently throw a fit and say our content "sucked" because his rebills from Jan to Feb fell from 10 to 7.
No fucker through a fit other then you, said the zip sales sucked... not the content.. the sale for the zip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grisey
Honestly

Phil ~ Everyone has seen the content a zillion times, but the $5 sales are o.k but if your buying traffic you might want to think higher value.... but hes been selling this month because of nikki topless pics
Phad ~ His girls don't update enough to keep sending sales as no content to promote them with, Lex nai = july, brooke marks 1 set every 2 months, bailey maybe 6 to 8 weeks every new set, re adding zips makes sales but if you are aiming for sales to rebill its a hard push
Pattycake ~ still makes good sales and good rebills but rebills are well down this month and sales compared to last few months and the new zip has been the worse seller for me since starting again. But she does good soild rebills to keep sending traffic
Spunky ~ I pick the odd sale up here and there and rebill also, i just hate micheals content .... no offense spunky :P
Zishy ~ he bangs a set out every 2 days and good tease/nude tease content, low value join $6.99 to webby or $21 for year buys.
Ariel ~ Shooting naughty content and pick up sales to her
Andiland ~ started doing weekly sales with andi now rebills are abit slow
FTV ~ high ratio but still sells and rebills good

That is a honest critic based on my sales and traffic
Then you spat your dummy out and turned into a 4 Page thread.

Quote:
He purchased a site from an old affiliate back in August.
July......

Quote:
And we are that guy's top seller.
Were... you have been passed, like i told you before that you aren't top anymore.... keep thinking you are tho if it rubs your huge ego any better.

Quote:
So now we are stuck with this new kind of attitude that we couldn't predict. Do we have no recourse for this? This kind of thing is was what set me off the most. We did not have in the TOS to not treat us like garbage.
As shown by this thread you are in the wrong and the masses of people call it what it is theft.

But i also think you should take a look at youre own sites, before spitting out your dummy at anyone elses

Quote:
They are promoting the site technically. There is a link at the bottom of the gallery, and maybe a 468x60 banner above the gallery, but not above the fold. I don't want to give people shit over an ad or two to the side or something reasonable. There are so many gray areas now, I could be here all day. I actually don't really want to police their sites, I just wanted them to put new content up, even under the cam ad or to tell me what I can do to get them to do this. They only replied at all THIS TIME because of the incendiary nature of the original post in the thread. I hate that it had gotten to this.
You going to police yourself ?

Sexy Pattycake Darth Patty No Panties - Sexabulous.com Nothing at the top of the gallery to click through to pattycake

Sexy Pattycake: Patty Bo Peep II | NIPS

Why you promoting other sites in the middle of pattycake content ? Surely the content from a paysites should be used to promote that site only and not other sites.

Isn't this what you want to stop pattycakes content being used to promote other sites.... so confused right now