View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:54 PM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyuLion View Post
Here's a question that might come up:

For those that have Nats or MPA3, Do they have to change any backend keys, etc.?
or is that not affected?
This is completely unaffected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianKitty View Post
I've always withdrawal via ACH. If I want a paxum debit card now what do I need to do to have one issued? What are the fees involved?
I'm sorry PK, we can't offer cards to USA business account-holders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackShark View Post
Great news Ruth!

Just a question:

I haven't Paxum card actually, but i'm already verified, so if i apply for card in these days i will receive the new paxum card, it is correct?
We are issuing replacement cards to existing card-holders first and then we will open new card creation to new verified clients and clients that weren't existing card-holders already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
Why new cards is temporary?
The Paxum branded cards will be available in about a month. We wanted to get cards out ASAP to affected clients, so that is why we are offering 'temporary' cards while we await the branded cards completion. Once branded cards are available we will be issuing those, at no additional charge, to clients that have the temporary card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen- View Post
Where do you request a card? I'm logged in now and I don't see how to. Thanks.
That is not yet available inside accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3m View Post
I will ask this question here, since Paxum support is very slow with answering tickets now, and maybe I am not the only one interested in this information.

Ruth, how fast you send wire transfers now? If I order a wire transfer withdrawal from my Paxum account to my bank account, how long it takes for you to make it actually sent from your bank? I know the standard message about 3 business days, but I want to know the real situation these days. I have read many complaints of Paxum users about wire transfers before, that they needed to contact support again and again to ask them like “where’s my wire transfer, when you will finally send it? etc”… and now I see that support guys are too busy to answer any tickets promptly.

As a Paxum user who wants to withdraw by wire transfers now, not by card, what can I really expect? Normally if somebody sends me a wire from US bank in the morning (EST), I have it in my account the same day in the afternoon. So may I rely on that “3 business days” thing or it will take longer? Just wanna know if this is a reliable way to withdraw money without significant delays.

Thank you!
Wires are processed within 3 business days of submitting the request, and they take about 3 business days to reach you. At the moment we're typically seeing clients receive wires within 3-5 business days from submitting the request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkiraSS View Post
I see no info regarding the new "temporary" card in the paxum user area, usually it showed (for new cards - when old ones expired) a new Master Card, 00**00 and status: printing or something.

Q: When can we expect these new "temporary" cards, 1 month or more from now?

This really came out of the blue..
Card status should be implemented this week so you can keep track of the status of your replacement card.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote