Old 04-16-2018, 01:40 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Surprise!

Just kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
In Sean Hannity's response he said that him and Cohen have been "friends for years" and he seeked his legal advice.

So that could mean Hannity is lying about being a client of Cohen's because if Hannity wasn't a client of Cohen's, Cohen would only have two clients and that would destroy his attorney client privilege because he's not practicing law as much as he is being a businessman.

Or Hannity could actually be a client of Cohen's and the only thing Cohen does is fixes female issues for wealthy clients so....

Neither scenario is good for Hannity, Cohen or Trump
I think Cohen is less of an attorney, more of a "fixer" who makes problems go away, and then hides behind the attorney client privilege in the rare event he is called out on anything.

I also think all of this is about Prague. I think the Steele Dossier claims Cohen made a secret trip to Prague to meet with the Russians to coordinate with them, the FBI investigated this (with or without Mueller), and the FBI found evidence that Cohen did in fact go to Prague. So now Cohen has lied to the FBI about this trip to Prague, lied about meeting with the Russians, and now he is covering up evidence of this. Even worse is that Cohen is using attorney client privilege to hide behind.

The FBI is very good at what it does. They will uncover everything. It's just a matter of time.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote