View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:54 PM  
His Infernal Majesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBFS View Post
i asume your tos does have a rule to be able to cancel your connection with an affiliate for any and all reason right?

For your massive cam ad example. Just contact them and tell to remove those ads or remove your content from those pages. (promo content on a page should mainly be used to send traffic to that specific site, not to other sites)

If they don't comply you can always warn them 1 last time with account closure as punishment
We did not set rules like that. We didn't know what we were doing when we started. I guess some people will say that we still don't. I don't know the protocol to cut ties with an affiliate.

We had one guy recently throw a fit and say our content "sucked" because his rebills from Jan to Feb fell from 10 to 7. He purchased a site from an old affiliate back in August. And we are that guy's top seller. So now we are stuck with this new kind of attitude that we couldn't predict. Do we have no recourse for this? This kind of thing is was what set me off the most. We did not have in the TOS to not treat us like garbage.

Solo traffic, for the most part, is from just a couple of affiliates. And we all dealt with each other on that private board.
His Infernal Majesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote