View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:45 PM  
His Infernal Majesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
They are promoting the site technically. There is a link at the bottom of the gallery, and maybe a 468x60 banner above the gallery, but not above the fold. I don't want to give people shit over an ad or two to the side or something reasonable. There are so many gray areas now, I could be here all day. I actually don't really want to police their sites, I just wanted them to put new content up, even under the cam ad or to tell me what I can do to get them to do this. They only replied at all THIS TIME because of the incendiary nature of the original post in the thread. I hate that it had gotten to this.

But we have no fleshed out terms about anything, it just says "50% Revshare". It was 2001, people in adult were pretty decent to each other back then. Basically, we just beg not to give away too much of our member content. Some of the NNM affiliates were mad over that a few years ago, as well, when we had to stop giving them free passes to the site. A lot of the guys weren't updating the sites then, either, and this was like 5 years ago. They just wanted the free pass.

We updated our FHG up until last year up until I saw they weren't being used at all, and current affiliates were pulling the new updates off my own affiliate sites so I just went with that.
His Infernal Majesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote