View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:32 PM  
TBFS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by His Infernal Majesty View Post
They have traffic and sites, they just choose not to work on them. They could make sales, but they just don't feel like it. They take our content and put up cam ads over the content so they get the SERPS for our brand (and other solo sites) but when you go to the page it's a giant cam ad on top of the fold (do people use that term anymore?) then you can scroll down and see an old gallery of ours. Just one example, of something we did not foresee in 2001 when we created the site.

I have tried many other ways over the past few years, I am now my own affiliate as I build out my own sites, but they can't even be bothered to do link trades. There are a couple guys who still work very hard, though. All solo paysites are not doing well because of this kind of stuff, it's not just me. That is going to hurt these current affiliates who are still working.

The rebill thing was the only way I felt I could motivate them as a last ditch effort. I agree, not the best idea.

i asume your tos does have a rule to be able to cancel your connection with an affiliate for any and all reason right?

For your massive cam ad example. Just contact them and tell to remove those ads or remove your content from those pages. (promo content on a page should mainly be used to send traffic to that specific site, not to other sites)

If they don't comply you can always warn them 1 last time with account closure as punishment

thebestfetishsites.com
TBFS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote