View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:03 PM  
TBFS
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by His Infernal Majesty View Post
We started in 2001 and things have really changed a lot. Our TOS has always been literally "50% Revshare". We couldn't really predict what the future would bring to where we are now.

We haven't had any new affiliates sign up in a few years, beyond people selling sites then the buyer of that site then signs up. So even things in that case, where all our content that we licensed out to the original person just gets sold and transferred to a new person and we can do nothing about that?

As with most solo webmasters, we are a very small operation.
Well new rules would apply to those webmasters buying the sites (and signing up with you) then right?
And you can dmca the people buying those sites ofc (if you dont want them as your affiliate) I don't really see a benefit for you, with doing that. But it is your content you give a person/site rights to use. you dont have to allow it once the site is transferred.

What i don't get, why is it an issue if someone doesnt send new sales, but does have people rebilling.
It's not like that will cost you extra. you pay an x amount for scenes shot, an x amount for servers/employees/software.
Every extra sale/rebill will generate revenue that will cover those costs. I don't see how it matters if someone makes 10 sales a month.
or makes 0 sales in the last 5 years, but does make 10 rebills a month.

(if someone doesnt make rebills nor sales, it asume they dont have any traffic either, you can always close affiliate accounts that meet those criteria aslong as they have 0 active signups with you that could potentially still rebill)

thebestfetishsites.com
TBFS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote