View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:28 AM  
His Infernal Majesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBFS View Post
What you posted on the board. like canceling rebills if someone doesnt do any new sales in a year. while i think it would be a bad call. you can always do that kind of thing. Aslong as you state those rules clearly, and it only counts for new affiliates.

I didnt mean to say you tried to cheat anyone, i dont know you, never worked with you. so i can't comment on that

My main point is you can make any rule you want, aslong as you state it in advance clearly (rules that arent normal like this, would need to be clearly written and known by new affiliates, to avoid misunderstandings)
We started in 2001 and things have really changed a lot. Our TOS has always been literally "50% Revshare". We couldn't really predict what the future would bring to where we are now.

We haven't had any new affiliates sign up in a few years, beyond people selling sites then the buyer of that site then signs up. So even things in that case, where all our content that we licensed out to the original person just gets sold and transferred to a new person and we can do nothing about that?

As with most solo webmasters, we are a very small operation.
His Infernal Majesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote