View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:16 AM  
His Infernal Majesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBFS View Post
Rebills are for life. always!

Only exception is when an affiliate breaks your rules. not sending new sales (or traffic) is not a valid reason to cancel an account

You can always make a rule that rebills only count for a year (for new affiliates) if you don't want lifetime revshare. but it can only count for new affiliates and has to be super clear (and i know that would be a reason not to promote you, or promote with pps from my point of view) but something like that is always a option.

You can also change your tos and sales from may 2018 only rebill a max of 12 months. (but i would expect you will lose affiliates because of this) Sales made before may 2018 should rebill lifetime.

I think every limiting factor in revshare is just dumb. They send the sale, without them you would never have had that sale, so why would it be ok to cut them out is beyond me.
We don't want to limit rebills, I was just venting frustration to/about these particular affiliates on a private board. We all have a long history, but we have never cheated anyone ever.

I understand that it looks bad on here out of context, but I agree it is dumb.
His Infernal Majesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote