View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 10:28 AM  
His Infernal Majesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
ok i'm debating 2 things here now , as SBJ just said, sharing private affiliate info is pretty fucked

situation 1: he apologizes, admits he was wrong about sharing private webmaster information no matter the size or scale, and admits that stealing old affiliate rebills is .... well, theft. And from there we can look towards future of possibly building traffic and sales back to his sites.

situation 2: tell this piece of shit to delete my account i dont want anything to do with his sites or program anymore, once he does delete my account, i will remove all links (not that i make sales anyways), and anytime a mention of that site is brought up, i'll go into full explanatory mode.

What is private information? sales numbers? I didn't bring this here and I tried very hard to talk in private with you. I feel what you did was kind of two-faced, but if you want an apology for the original post on NNM, I'm sorry that I posted that. I should've had a better way to do things. But I still wish to not have any future contact/business with you, so you can remove the links and we can both go our own ways. Good luck!
His Infernal Majesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote