View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 09:42 AM  
Grisey
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by His Infernal Majesty View Post
Well, there is a bit of a misrepresentation going on here

On a private board with a couple of affiliates who have been around a while, I told them there was a change I was THINKING about and basically wanted to know their thoughts.
BULLSHIT Full of LIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonys private PM From The Other Board
New Pattycake Rules

You can consider them active now. This is the official notice. You have been a real jerk to me for a while now and then even rude to Patty.
Thanks!
New rules are already in affect. the "thinking" part is over with

These are the rules i have to stick to and i'm happy to tho

1) Pattycake affiliate accounts are no longer transferrable without our approval. This means you cannot transfer your affiliate account if you sell your site without talking to us first.

2) If you make zero new sales in a one-year-period, we reserve the right to delete your affiliate account.

3) Can no longer spam Freeones (board or link pages) without our approval. We don't like to see repeated links on there.

4) You must have an active freesite currently promoting us.

Now I'm happy to stick to the new rules i'm not a lazy webmaster. But if you want other affiliates to step up anthony step up your game as a programme owner, Nikki/madden every monday FHG without fail.

Got to run have football (Soccer )