View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 09:30 AM  
OneHungLo
Colonizer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Every day I wake up and I'm stunned.

This isn't a Democrat vs Republican thing. We've had both Democratic and Republican presidents in the past forty years, never had an a major issue with them any of them. Not once did I ever wake up and say "What is our dumb ass president going to do today?". Every day it's blatant lies and absolute stupidity. It's constant.

Americans - Specifically Republicans - voted in someone who had ZERO QUALIFICATIONS and NO EXPERIENCE and "hoped" for something better. Trump drained the swamp, removed all of the experts, and instead installed people with no qualifications and no experience. Rex Tillerson is a perfect example. Zero experience and what did he accomplish after one year in office? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Not a god damn thing. We've pissed off all of our allies, started a trade war with China, relations with Russia are at an all time low, we are nearly at war with North Korea, and now we are bombing Syria. At the same time our State Department has been gutted, we have no ambassador for South Korea, no plan for Syria, no plan for the Middle East, no plan on how to handle Russian meddling in our election, and no plan on any trade agreements. After a year in office they have nothing to show for it and no plan moving forward.

People are finally figuring out our "tax cut' was pure bullshit. My wife is getting an extra $3 every two weeks. She can afford an extra latte every month. At the same time big companies are saving billions if not trillions, and our deficit is going through the roof.

At the same time our unemployment rate is on hold. Under Obama we had over seventy months of dropping unemployment. Under Trump we've had.... Four consecutive months of dropping unemployment? Where are all of the jobs he promised us?

This a complete disaster. I pray Obama's economy continues. If not we are completely fucked.
Here, let me stun you again.

"Monday, April 16, 2018

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance."

Stunning. Nothing at all.
OneHungLo is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote