View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 05:15 AM  
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by His Infernal Majesty View Post
Well, there is a bit of a misrepresentation going on here

On a private board with a couple of affiliates who have been around a while, I told them there was a change I was THINKING about and basically wanted to know their thoughts.

That SBJ guy and jScott have NO SALES OR REBILLS for two years now. Am I ripping them off by not wanting to do business with them anymore?
So yeah. I guess this is what it is.

We were NOT removing anyone's rebills, though we are now cutting ties with a few people for misrepresenting the thread. We do want to renegotiate our TOS with affiliates who no longer update their sites, though. Is that really so bad?
Really it's bad enough you posted my sales or lack of sales on a private board but now you are actually as it turns out posting LIES on a public board. After more digging in my stats I actually have made a sale in the last year. "2017-11-06 10:40:30 "

And as I said at the other board maybe I'd be more apt to update your promo if you sent out affiliate promo via email like every other program alive. When was the last time you updated your promo on your cash program? yup a year ago.

I put you on ignore at the other site cause I was tired of the one-sided convo. If you continue the same here I will do so here too.

Dude, how is your Alisa Kiss site doing? oh, that's right you deleted it without giving anyone notice via email. My bad.
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote