View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:28 AM  
x3m
Confirmed User

I will ask this question here, since Paxum support is very slow with answering tickets now, and maybe I am not the only one interested in this information.

Ruth, how fast you send wire transfers now? If I order a wire transfer withdrawal from my Paxum account to my bank account, how long it takes for you to make it actually sent from your bank? I know the standard message about 3 business days, but I want to know the real situation these days. I have read many complaints of Paxum users about wire transfers before, that they needed to contact support again and again to ask them like “where’s my wire transfer, when you will finally send it? etc”… and now I see that support guys are too busy to answer any tickets promptly.

As a Paxum user who wants to withdraw by wire transfers now, not by card, what can I really expect? Normally if somebody sends me a wire from US bank in the morning (EST), I have it in my account the same day in the afternoon. So may I rely on that “3 business days” thing or it will take longer? Just wanna know if this is a reliable way to withdraw money without significant delays.

Thank you!
x3m is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote