View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 02:09 AM  
Sarn
Say for inflation - YES!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBaldBastard View Post
> Life expectancy stands at 64 for males and 76 for women (137th and 100th in the world, respectively)
> Russia’s working-age population is declining by a million people a year
> Only 30 percent of Russian babies born are born healthy
> Half of the conscripted Russian army has to be put in limited service because of poor health
> Twenty-five percent of Russian men still die before the age of 55, many from alcoholism and the violent deaths, plus other diseases it fosters.
> 77 percent of kids between the ages of 15 and 17 drink vodka regularly; in rural areas, the percentage can be as high as 90
> Russia, has more heroin addicts than any other country
> Between 2000 and 2012 the number of new cases of H.I.V. increased six fold
> 50 percent of Russia’s water is not potable
People do not support Putin and another commie power - this power makes terror against people. When the situation goes in not stability, pootin start outside wars for destroying young men's which he thinks threat his power. I talked with some "officials" and asked why you destroy so many people inside with this terror - he says people on the planet enough for us we will take more immigrants if required. Else he says as today good life in Russia can steal much moni and to scam stupid people and have a good life. And most which I liked what he says - it is what good "vaccination against revolutions" they made in Ukraine. Russia, not free country does not wait someone say openly something bad about pootin, it is dangerous now in Russia.
Sarn is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote