View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:36 PM  
timlover
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by His Infernal Majesty View Post
But there is 10 more pages after that of pure passion. It was nice to see people still cared about leaving up old links. I told everyone who posted I wasn't deleting their accounts yet here we are The big bad GFY to misrepresent and shame.
I think you are missing a very important thing here.

What you were suggesting isn't acceptable under any circumstances at all and all it has done is given affiliates reason to have pause in your judgement and continuing to promote you. It's not something that we should even be having a discussion about. It's unethical. 10 pages of discussion or whether or not you intend to do it are besides the point.

The fact that you were considering doing that is what has affiliates disturbed.

It's one thing to have your account cancelled and have your money taken away when you don't even know about it. That shit has gone on here for years with the large adult sponsors. It's another thing when somebody tells you straight up to your face that they are considering doing it.