View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 11:08 PM  
His Infernal Majesty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Well, there is a bit of a misrepresentation going on here

On a private board with a couple of affiliates who have been around a while, I told them there was a change I was THINKING about and basically wanted to know their thoughts.

I wanted to open a discussion with people that I respected their option. I am curious when can you cut ties with an affiliate? Do you just let them use your content forever, even if they let their site fall to shit and put cam ads all over your content? Do you have to keep them on the pay roll if they say your content "SUCKS" even though you are their number one seller and they are a very small affilate for you?

Do I HAVE to take that abuse?

I mean I am just curious, and yes, I posted it to get them to actually respond. It is very hard to get some of these guys to do any work. So I was a bit cheeky.

That SBJ guy and jScott have NO SALES OR REBILLS for two years now. Am I ripping them off by not wanting to do business with them anymore? I did actually PM jScott to talk to him about this privately and said I wasn't really going to delete him but how can I help him to make some sales. And he IGNORED the PM and came on here and acted like this.

So yeah. I guess this is what it is.

TrashyContent is not an affiliate of mine, he was just upset I called him a bottomfeeder. I mean he is, but just want it to be clear. I ONLY Put him down in the thread but I have no business relationship with him because he has no traffic on his paysites or freesites and never has after 17 years.

Everyone else, though, I was trying to have a discussion.

We were NOT removing anyone's rebills, though we are now cutting ties with a few people for misrepresenting the thread. We do want to renegotiate our TOS with affiliates who no longer update their sites, though. Is that really so bad?
His Infernal Majesty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote