View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 03:46 AM  
Cyber Fucker
Hmm

Industry Role:
Location: On an endless road around the world for rock and roll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashyContent View Post
Sorry not sure what you mean, what do you mean the issue is made by aff ? No the issue is in my opinion anyways made by the program... The program that is basically saying even if you have loads of rebills, if for some reason you don't send any new sales in a 12 month period we will de activate and delete your account... Think that's pretty straight forward for who is to blame lol...
That's bad. Imo rip-off. And I know that with very bad converting programs even 1 sale might be a problem, no matter how much traffic you will pump in.
So, if your rebills are worth more than 1 sale, just ask some friend to do 1 sale with your affiliate link and then cancel before next month.. or something within next 12 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrashyContent View Post
And what I really don't get... is surely it's not legal ? OK legal might be the wrong word, but they bill with CCBill... surely the rules are made by CCBill, it's they who run the affiliate system, and the affiliates sign up to... Surely the individual program cant make those kind of changes...
I think maybe they can move you to like 0,001% revenue, that's equal to nothing. Happened to me with one ccbill program.